Posted by Amaz On Sunday, 16 December 2012 3 comments
Now i am going to show you how to download the template and extract the zip file.
- Go to the above websites or you can google it for more websites or blog who provides templates.
- select your desired template and take a preview how it looks.
- When you have selected the template of your choice then download it.
- Extract the zip there you will find a xml file that is your template file which is to upload.
Its time to upload the template now..
- Login to your blogger account.
- Click on template.
- Take a backup of your template before proceeding this will help you to change the template again to previous one if you dont like the existing one.
Now you have successfully uploaded the template take a look of your new blog template.Customize the template accoding to the given instruction of template provider.